TERMS OF BUSINESS
Payment is possible through Paypal or direct bank transfer. After your order, you will receive an email confirming your purchase.
Packages are sent through Pošta Slovenije. Tracking package is possible only for countries outside Slovenia.
Time of delivery
Your order will be placed within 5 days of receiving payment. In Slovenia, the delivery time is up to 2 working days. For orders within Europe, it takes about 1 week for your order to arrive, and for the rest of the world it takes up to 1-2 weeks. If there are any delays, you will be notified by email.
The cost of postage depends on the weight of the package and the chosen delivery location. When you move items to the cart and continue to pay, shipping costs are automatically calculated based on these two variables. There is also a local pickup available in Trbovlje for all the orders from Slovenia. If payment is not completed in due time or if the order is canceled without specified reason more than 14 days after purchase, customers will be charged an administrative fee of 10€.
Replacement and return of products
If you are not satisfied with the product you can return it in 14 days to the address: Fina glina d.o.o., Pod ostrim vrhom 40, 1420 Trbovlje, Slovenia. Please let us know of the replacement/return through email (email@example.com) and specify if you wish a new product or a refund. Refunds will be issued within 30 days (through PayPal or direct transfer), in case of replacement new product should be delivered within 2 business days for Slovenia, up to 1 week for other European countries and up to 1-2 weeks for the other countries around the world. If there will be any delays, you will be notified by email.
Returned product must be in its original condition and packaging, so it does not damage. The package is your responsibility until it arrives at the address Pod ostrim vrhom 40, 1420 Trbovlje, Slovenia, so consider sending it through the registered mailing system. Please attach the original invoice.
Upon delivery please inspect the package and if you notice any signs of damage please let us know immediately and please attach photos. If replacement of the product will be approved because of the shipping damages, you can return the product. Upon receiving the damaged product, a new package will be sent as soon as possible (depending on stock and other circumstances).
For any questions, suggestions, compliments, or complaints please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data manager and contact data
This policy applies for the processing (use) of any personal data by Fina glina d.o.o. (operator) or carried out on behalf of the operator:
Company name: Fina glina d.o.o.
Headquarters: Pod ostrim vrhom 40, 1420 Trbovlje
Phone.: +386 40 223 683
Online store: finaglina.com/shop/
Responsible person: Deja Hauptman
VAT ID: SI 85493767
TRR: SI56 0233 0026 1780 205 (NLB LJUBLJANA)
What personal data we process
– Basic contact information (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address);
– Information on the use of our websites (clicks on links, time spent on the website) and information on the response to our e-mail (whether the message was open, which links you clicked on);
– Information we need to fulfill the contract and deliver the purchased goods (the subject of purchase, price, method of payment, date of payment, data on complaints, issued invoices, etc.).
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We may process your personal data on the following legal bases:
– When necessary to meet our legal obligations (eg. Issuing invoices for purchased goods);
– When the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion and the fulfillment of the contract you have concluded with us or because you have requested an offer from us;
– When you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose of processing (receiving electronic news, newsletters, and advertising), and you always have the right to revoke the given consent.
Purposes of personal data processing
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
– Communicating with you regarding the provision of our services/goods and responding to your inquiries;
– Conclusion of the contract and fulfillment of obligations arising from the concluded contract;
– Marketing communication (sending e-mails);
– To assert any legal claims and resolve disputes;
– For statistical analysis of the sale of our goods and the use of our websites;
By subscribing to the newsletter subscription form, you agree that we store your information on the MailerLite platform:
– E-mail address
for the purposes of sending sales content and marketing messages. You agree that we process this information for the purpose of personalizing these messages and advertising on Facebook and Instagram platforms. We use data in accordance with the GDPR only after you confirm this in the confirmation message you receive after completing the form. As a subscriber to the newsletter, you have the right to demand corrections and deletions, as well as to view the data we hold. You also have the right to object to the processing of data for the purposes of automated notification and profiling. Contact us at email@example.com with the subject »Data protection« and we will answer you in 48 hours.
Content from third websites
Analytics and statistics
The use of Google Analytics on the website to manage analytics and visitor statistics. Google Analytics works anonymously on our site. You can read more about their cookies and the time of their existence in Cookies. You can disable Google Analytics cookies directly on this site or directly through Google.
How long do we keep your personal data and what happens to it after?
Basic personal data is kept at all times from the time the order is placed on the website. Data on issued invoices are kept for 10 years from the date of issue. We keep the data necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract between the customer and us for another 5 years from the fulfillment of the contract (supply of goods). Data and metadata in comments and messages sent via the contact form are stored indefinitely. Your comments for filling out the form are stored in the form of cookies for one year. Google Analytics uses several cookies, that are stored for up to 2 years. We will keep your data in the records of electronic news recipients for an indefinite period of time. You can request a complete deletion for them. Other personal data that we process on the basis of your consent are stored permanently or until you revoke your consent. After the retention period, personal data is deleted or anonymized, which means that we process it in such a way, that it can no longer be linked or attributed to you.
The voluntary transmission of data and the consequences of non-transmission
The provision of personal data is voluntary. You are not obliged to provide us with personal data, but if you do not provide them, you cannot enter into a contract with us (as we need them to deliver the order). When we obtain personal data from you, we will state which data is necessary to fulfill the specific action.
Who has access to your personal information
We do not pass on your personal data and do not provide information to third parties (outside the company Fina glina d.o.o., except for those who have a written contract with us, on the basis of which they perform certain tasks related to data processing and are obliged to comply with legislation on processing and protection of personal data (co-called contractual processors). The contractual processors to whom we provide personal data are accounting service providers.
Contractual processors may only process personal data in accordance with our instructions and may not process personal data for their own purposes. They are committed, together with their employees, to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Contractual processors do not export personal data to third countries (outside the Member States of the European Economic Area – these are EU members and Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein).
What rights do you have regarding personal data, how can you revocate the consent for processing, and what are the consequences of the revocation
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
To request from us at any time:
– Confirmation, whether we are processing your personal data;
– Access to personal data and the following information: purposes of the processing; types of personal data; users or categories of users to whom personal data have bee nor will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations; the envisaged retention period of the personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and the reasons for it, as well as the importance and intended consequences of such processing for you;
– One (free of charge) copy of personal data in a form determined by you (if the request is made by electronic means of communication and you do not request otherwise, a copy shall be provided in electronic form); for additional copies you request, we may charge a reasonable fee, taking the cost into account;
– Correction of inaccurate personal data;
– Restriction of processing where:
You dispute the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
The processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use;
We no longer need personal data for the purpose of processing, but you need them to assert, enforce or defend legal claims;
– Deletion of all personal data (right to be forgotten) if the preconditions of Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met, and in particular in the event that you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data;
Print of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this data on to another controller without hindering;
– Cessation of the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling; That you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, provided that the preconditions set out in Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
– The right to lodge a complaint against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
The procedure of rights execution
You can address your requests regarding the exercise of personal data rights in writing to any of the contacts listed at the top of this document under Personal data manager and contact data.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of exercising rights in relation to personal data, we may request additional information from you, and we may refuse to take action only if we prove that we cannot reliably identify you.
We must respond to your request to exercise your personal data rights without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving your request.
If you have submitted comments or sent electronic forms on this page, you can request us to provide you with all your collected data at any time or change it to anonymous – send this request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request deletion of any information we receive from you at any time. This does not include the data we are required to collect for any administrative, legal, and security needs. Send a request for deletion from the newsletter system to email@example.com.
More about cookies
Why are cookies necessary?
Cookies are fundamental for providing user-friendly online services. The interaction between the web user and the website is faster and simpler with the help of cookies. With their help, the site remembers the individual’s preferences and experiences, which saves time and makes browsing the sites more efficient and user friendly. At the beginning of each use of the online store, each user gets assigned a cookie, which is used to identify and monitor the shopping cart. In this way, we can ensure traceability, however, this data is stored in the server’s memory only for the duration of the visit of the online store and gets deleted after one hour of inactivity. The company may also store some permanent cookies on the user’s personal computer (eg. users identification number in encrypted form for the identification at the next visit of the online store or for the review of the products, with the help of which the user knows which items have already been evaluated. The user can also experience external cookies of Google Analytics which are used to analyze website visits. An enterprise may use this data for statistical analysis purposes. For ensuring online security, the company also collects IP addresses from which users access the online store.
DISABLING / ENABLING COOKIES
You can disable cookies directly in your web browser. For information about cookie settings, select the web browser you are using: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge. If you change or delete your browser’s cookie file, change or upgrade your browser or the device, you may need to disable cookies again. The process for managing and deleting cookies varies from browser to browser. If you need help with this, please use the browser’s help for users. Google Analytics tracking can be disabled by the following link.
Updated: 4th of December 2020.